Services: Cost Management, Project Management, Programme Management, Health & Safety Consultancy
Size: £50K-£2.5m per project
Monaghans have successfully delivered new stores throughout the UK and Ireland during a long-standing relationship with Krispy Kreme since their UK inception in 2003.
Projects have included flagships, retail park drive-throughs, department store concessions, shopping mall units, airports, railyway stations, production and distribution only light industrial units, head office fit-out and refresh and refurbishment of the existing estate.
- Manage annual client capital roll out programme and forecasting
- Successfully deliver client programmes and costs from initial feasibility and inception through to handover
- Have worked and helped with brand growth as it has gone from initial store in Harrods to national brand
- Feasibility studies for new sites, cost modelling for new concepts and supply chain procurement exercises
- Established project delivery processes for Krispy Kreme from outset with continuing evolvement
- Implemented informal framework of repeat contractors to achieve time, cost and quality benefits, particularly improving on target opening dates to meet Krispy Kreme's expectations
- New build and drive through restaurants throughout the UK and LLD
- New Commissary production units
- Inline and mid-mall units within shopping centres, high streets and retail parks
- External ‘Rocket’ Caravans within department stores and to external spaces
- Refurbishment and upgrade of existing estate