Services: Cost Management, Project Management, Programme Management, Health & Safety Consultancy
Client: John Lewis & Partners
Size: Projects to £50m+
Monaghans have a long-standing relationship with John Lewis & Partners having supported their new store development programme of Department Stores, at home Stores, and travel hub offers, as well as their existing portfolio re-purposing and refurbishment programmes and maintenance, office, and distribution works, for a number of years.
Service offering has encompassed all facets of Programme Management, Project Management, Cost Management, Equipment Management, and CDM Services and over the course of the relationship Monaghans has been influential in developing John Lewis' project delivery process for all workstreams following initial benchmarking reviews.
- New Department Stores – Birmingham, Leeds, White City, Exeter, York Chelmsford, Oxford, Cheltenham
- at home Stores – Chester, Tamworth, Newbury, Ipswich, Ashford, Chichester, Basingstoke, Horsham
- Travel Hub Shops – Heathrow T2 and St Pancras
- Major Refurbishments – Southampton, Liverpool, Oxford Street, Peterborough, Nottingham
- Annual Core Trading Programmes – Encompassing new concepts including beauty, personal styling, fashion, and business re-branding programme
- Distribution Schemes – Exeter, Weybridge, Theale, Brooklands, Crossways.
- Various head office and estate projects, LED roll out and Knight and Lee store closure.
- Benchmarking and process review leading to development of bespoke best value delivery models for varying workstreams
- Reduction in standard pre-contract and site delivery programmes (30%+)
- Multiple new concepts implemented
- Risk managed, agile approach to deliver business critical new initiatives with concept, design, procurement and delivery overlapped