Planning for Reopening
17th April 2020
Monaghans are here to ensure an efficient reopening of your estate once the Covid-19 lockdown comes to an end.
We all know it will not be as simple as just switching on the lights and opening the doors. Proper planning and organisation will allow you to reopen with minimal disruption at a time when you will need your business to run as smoothly as possible whilst maximising staff and public safety.
Monaghans can facilitate and coordinate phased or full reopening across your estate, managing multiple elements which may include:
- Covid-19 safe distancing measures, screening, and cleaning procedures
- Testing of life safety systems
- Livening up and testing of services in a safe and planned manner
- Measures to prevent issues such as Legionella in water
- Requirements for updated and amended fire risk assessments
- Visual surveys to check for leaks, access, escapes, etc.
- Ensuring any unmaintained/operating elements are safe and working
- Asset and stock checking
- Reinstatement of building management and support services
Our experts are available to develop a bespoke and auditable process with you to ensure you and your business are covered and ready.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss your specific requirements in more detail, or if there is anything else we can help with in the current period. In the first instance please contact Richard Russ on 07811 202 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst lockdown continues Monaghans can also be of assistance with protecting mothballed premises and the implementation of Covid-19 Safe Operating Procedures (SOP) on live construction sites. For further information please see: