Protecting Mothballed Premises During Lockdown
14th April 2020
Monaghans are here to ensure your mothballed business sites stay safe and secure during the Covid-19 lockdown.
Closed and unattended buildings are particularly susceptible to a number of risks such as vandalism, fire, unwelcome guests and leaks. We are working with our clients to ensure their businesses are best protected and no additional issues/costs are incurred at a time they can least afford it.
We can facilitate, manage and carry out site audits to ensure;
- Sites are secure and protected
- Services are shut down properly as required
- Notification of relevant stakeholders and authorities
- Sites are left clear and tidy with fire and other risks mitigated
- Contract and regulatory advice and assistance including insurance and rates relief
- Regular checks/visits to ensure no issues are going unnoticed
- Building maintenance is continued/reviewed as required
- Proper records are maintained to facilitate a smooth and efficient process when it comes to reopening
Our expert teams can develop bespoke and auditable processes with you to ensure your business is covered.
If you want to discuss this in more detail, or see how we can help with any other challenges in the current period, please do not hesitate to contact us. In the first instance please contact Richard Russ on 07811 202 227 or email@example.com.
Monaghans can also be of assistance with the implementation of Covid-19 Safe Operating Procedures on live construction sites, the development of your business re-launch plan, and the introduction of Coronavirus mitigation measures to manage future risk.