20th April 2020
At Monaghans we recognise the ever-changing challenges our healthcare services face into. We are here to support immediate challenges but also key initiatives such as hospital improvement programmes, backlog maintenance works, and pathway alterations.
Our healthcare division is a specialised consulting practice solely focussed on healthcare projects and dedicated to the design, delivery, and operation of healthcare services and facilities. We adopt a holistic approach and provide extensive expertise encompassing all aspects of modern hospitals, and the wider healthcare community.
Our unique blend of professionals offer many years of healthcare experience to compliment your teams and ensure the delivery of efficient, timely, and innovative outcomes bespoke to your needs. Our multi-disciplined teams listen, evaluate, and provide value through focused, achievable, and deliverable solutions responding to prioritised strategic, operational, technological, and facility needs. Our teams have outstanding track records in developing and delivering:
- Estates Strategies – Optimisation/redevelopment of existing estates and future development planning
- Capital Planning – Maximising investment returns with a clear focus on clinical priorities
- Business Cases – Leadership & direction to develop business cases in alignment with the Five Case Model
- Efficiency, Utilisation and Productivity Modelling – Objective evidence-based assessment
- Post Project Evaluations – Sharing best practice and improving future decision making
- 6 Facet Surveys – Estate appraisal regarding use, condition, and compliance
We offer bespoke evidence-based outputs and we are committed to providing innovative, tailored solutions that meet your individual needs. This practical approach removes uncertainty and delivers a ‘proven’ value for money solution whilst improving clinical outcomes. Our expert team has a 100% business case approval record at first submission, minimising risk and improving project delivery programmes and value.
We have a track record of working for NHS Trusts throughout the UK and are aligned to a number of frameworks, including the NHS SBS - Consult 18, allowing simpler and easier engagement.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss your specific requirements in more detail, or if there is anything else we can help with in the current period. In the first instance please contact Adam Pickering on 07884 665 383 or firstname.lastname@example.org