Construction Site Safety Reassurance
15th April 2020
With the construction industry remaining vital to the economy and given government advice in relation to ongoing site works, Monaghans continues to work with clients, contractors, and supply chains to safely implement relevant Covid-19 Site Operating Procedures (SOP) on their construction projects.
These construction site social distancing measures will need to be the norm for the foreseeable future. It’s not just about the short-term objective of reopening construction sites, it goes much further, and these SOPs will be a key site management tool for some time to come.
We are experienced in assisting our clients on all construction H&S matters as Principal Designer, CDM-A, or H&S Site Auditor and our expert teams are continually reviewing and adapting to current and latest government and construction industry guidance. We continue to adapt our existing services to react to Covid-19.
Key Monaghans construction site safety reassurance services at this time include:
- Standalone SOP Audits to monitor the implementation of CLC SOP v3
- H&S Site Audits checking for compliance with Construction Phase Plan
- Incident response and reporting
- Training and consultancy
For more info please visit: www.monaghans.co.uk/news/clc-sop-auditing-and-monitoring
Some of the additional Covid-19 considerations which have been factored into our processes include, but are not limited to:
- Site co-ordination and management; e.g. entry/egress controls, welfare management, working areas
- Supply chain re-induction / tool-box talks
- Increased awareness of Covid-19 on site e.g. additional messaging and facilities for distancing, cleaning, etc.
- Social distancing – maintaining the 2m rule wherever possible
- Monitoring and reporting
To discuss your site safety requirements, or if we can be of any other assistance, please do get in touch. In the first instance please contact Darren Watkinson on 07824 491 411 or email@example.com.