Senior Project Manager/Cost Consultant – London
To support our continued growth, we are seeking driven and proactive Senior Construction Project Managers/Cost Consultants with consultancy experience. Successful individuals will have a commitment to delivering real value whilst meeting the needs of our customers on a variety of challenging and exciting projects ranging in value and type from £500,000 to major projects of £20,000,000+ within the Commercial, Residential, Retail and Leisure sectors.
We are looking for individuals who are capable in both project delivery and client account management. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an established office with an expanding client base across multiple sectors.
Ideal candidates will possess both a Project Management and Cost Management skillset.
Candidates must be degree qualified (BSc Quantity Surveying or equivalent) with 5+ years’ experience and able to demonstrate a proven track record within both pre and post contract delivery and excellent communication skills with all levels of staff both internally and within client organisations is essential. We are looking for efficient, goal driven and engaging team players who prioritise innovation and flexibility.
Successful candidates will be offered excellent career development opportunities supported by our varied and challenging workload, with progression and reward being driven by successful delivery and performance.
Key Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience delivering a range of different projects, ideally with experience delivering under differing procurement approaches and in a Client facing role
- Sound contract knowledge and Contract Administration experience
- Experience of organising, chairing and minuting meetings
- Competence in advising clients on key project related issues and risk whilst owning day to day delivery and successfully managing change
- Ability to lead both internal and client/design/construction teams and develop junior staff
- Experience in project programming
- Commitment, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Ability to pro-actively contribute to value management and value engineering studies at project and programme level
- Strong IT capabilities including working experience of Microsoft Office
- Highly competitive salary and remuneration package with company pension contribution
- Additional personal benefits including death in service benefit of 4 x salary and permanent health insurance
- Paid volunteering day and paid birthday leave in addition to annual holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme and other negotiated benefits
- Sponsored non work-related personal development annual allowance
- Structured training programme and paid professional subscriptions
Please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com quoting REF: 2020.12.SPM.
Monaghans is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that to be appointed to this role candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK.