Monaghans Automotive team have a wealth of experience and knowledge in the Global and European Automotive Sector.
This understanding comes from working directly for automotive manufacturers such a Fiat, Honda, Nissan, Renault and Volkswagen and also from delivering projects and programmes for manufacturers such as Honda, Infiniti, Kia, Nissan and ŠKODA.
Monaghans also have a wide range of delivery partners supplementing their team to provide Global services locally in local languages, and between us we bring over 150 years of automotive experience.
We are currently providing a wide range of services to our clients including:
- Managing concept transition to existing situation
- Assisting development of CI manuals
- Global and European supply chain management and procurement
- Advising on Importer Communication
- Supporting CI events – eg architect training, presentations to senior management, importer conferences
- Design Consultants visiting dealers across Europe
- Providing interior and exterior designs
- Programme Management
- Project Management
- Technical Support
- Dealer Cost Estimation
- Quality Monitoring and control of CI/CD elements
We are acutely aware of the major challenges of delivering a Global programme having gained a wealth of experience in this area. Providing the right people and supporting team to manage the essential ingredients of design, cost, quality and deliverables is fundamental in our service and through the employment of proven management tools and processes we will make sure your project is delivered in accordance with your objectives and targets.
We believe that we can demonstrate that our experience within the Automotive and other sectors has equipped us with the necessary knowledge to add value your project or programme.