Reference: 18.014 PM
To support our continued growth we are seeking driven individuals with a commitment to delivering real value whilst meeting the needs of our customers on a variety of challenging and exciting construction projects ranging in type and value.
Opportunities exist for Project Managers to join our London office. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in built environment project management and excellent communication skills with all levels of staff both internally and within client organisations. Experience of the retail and/or leisure sectors will be an advantage. A great team and work ethic are essential.
Working as part of an extensive Project Management team, the successful candidates will experience a great opportunity to join an expanding business with exciting plans for the future, where progression and reward is driven by successful delivery. We are looking for efficient, goal driven, engaging individuals who prioritise innovation and flexibility.
- Day to day delivery of projects
- Manage design teams, develop solutions
- Contract administration
- Develop and utilise key project documents & processes
- Upward reporting to meet client expectations
- Utilise sector knowledge to exceed client expectations
- Key Skills
- Team building
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and consultants
- IT literate
- Knowledge of various forms of contract
- Supply chain management
- General knowledge of current industry developments
Successful candidates will be offered excellent career development opportunities supported by our varied and challenging workload. Monaghans are committed to the continuous professional development of all our staff and we provide a range of professional training programmes and support for staff at all levels including those requiring support to obtain relevant academic or professional qualifications.
- Highly competitive negotiable salary
- 23 holidays rising to 25 after two years service
- Volunteering day
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension contributions
- Birthday day off
- Ongoing training and development
Please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com quoting ‘REF: 18.014 PM’
Monaghans is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that to be appointed to this role candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK.