Reference: 18.007 SPM
Monaghans provide dynamic multi-disciplinary building consultancy services delivering quality professional expertise and advice to clients across a diverse range of business sectors throughout the UK and Europe. To support our continued growth we are seeking driven individuals with a commitment to delivering real value whilst meeting the needs of our customers on a variety of challenging and exciting projects.
Opportunities exist for a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager to join our London office to deliver projects across multiple sectors. Successful candidate(s) will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the delivery of a variety of projects and excellent communication skills with all levels of staff both internally and within client organisations. A great team and work ethic, are essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate(s) will experience a great opportunity to join an expanding business with exciting plans for the future, where progression and reward is driven by successful delivery. We are looking for efficient, goal driven, engaging individuals who prioritise innovation and flexibility.
Successful candidates will be offered excellent career development opportunities supported by our varied and challenging workload. Monaghans are committed to the continuous professional development of all our staff and we provide a range of professional training programmes and support for staff at all levels including those requiring support to obtain relevant academic or professional qualifications.
Desired Demonstrable Skills and Expertise:
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Competence in advising clients on project related issues
- Ability to lead both internal and client teams
- Management of risk and change
- Mentoring and advising junior staff members
- Commitment, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Team player capable of a flexible approach
- Energetic & self-motivated
- Knowledge and experience of contract administration
- Experience of large scale programme management
Please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com quoting ‘REF: 18.007 SPM’
Monaghans is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that to be appointed to this role candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK.